Supplementary employee health insurance
Treatment and diagnosis
Medicines and vitamins
Get in touch
Fill in the application and we will contact you on the desired topic.
Fields with an asterisk are required.
Frequently asked questions
We offer a wide selection of health care institutions and a wide range of health care services. After the acquisition of the BTA health insurance, we will pay the costs not only for the treatment but also for strengthening health.
- paid treatment in outpatient and inpatient treatment institutions;
- preventive services;
- medicines and food supplements;
- dental services, including prosthesis and oral hygiene;
- optical products;
- rehabilitation and wellness services, including sports activities and massages.
Health insurance can be used by employees in any licensed health care institution, spa centre or sports club, pharmacy or optician throughout Lithuania.
You can apply for health insurance:
- By filling in the request form on the BTA website www.bta.lt. Upon receipt of the request, the BTA specialist will prepare and submit the insurance offer that best meets the needs of the company;
- by calling BTA customer information number (8 5) 2600 600;
- upon arrival at the nearest BTA representative office;
- by contacting BTA partners - brokers or intermediaries.
- Before using health insurance, we recommend that you read the terms and conditions of your health insurance. A BTA insurance card and an identity document is obligatory to present to health care institutions and pharmacies, which are our partners. Part of the cost, which is provided as a non-reimbursable part and cannot be reimbursed from all medical services / free limit program, will have to be paid by the insured himself/herself.
- In all healthcare facilities and pharmacies that are not our partners, you will have to pay the costs yourself and apply to us for an indemnity within 30 calendar days at the latest.
- You can apply for the indemnity by filling in the application on our website and submitting the necessary documents.
- Download the app "BTA LIetuva", at GooglePlay, AppStore, App Gallery, activate Your Health insurance card and submit your claim quickly and easily.