Commercial property insurance
For buildings, equipment, engineering networks
For the property of the company and of employees', which is located inside
For goods, raw materials, inventory
Get in touch
Fill in the application and we will contact you on the desired topic.
Fields with an asterisk are required.
Frequently asked questions
This insurance can cover all tangible assets of the company:
- buildings, structures, hydraulic buildings and their communications;
- interior decoration of premises;
- goods, products, raw materials, equipment;
- technological equipment, office equipment, inventory;
- glazing - showcases, surfaces, stained glass.
The company's real estate and movable property insurance will compensate losses caused by various external risks:
- fire, explosion, lightning;
- natural disasters - storms, floods, earthquakes, hail;
- risk of liquid or vapour leakage;
- illegal actions of third parties, theft, robbery;
- effects of motor vehicles.
- In the event of an accident that has damaged or destroyed the company's property, One should notify the responsible state institution by phone 112 - the Police, Fire and Rescue Service - about the performance of rescue work, determination of the circumstances and causes of the accident.
It is important to take all necessary steps to rescue the property and prevent additional or greater losses.
- It is also necessary to notify BTA about the event as soon as possible, but no later than within 3 working days, submit all the necessary documents and fill in the application for insurance indemnity. Upon receipt of the notification of the disaster, the BTA specialist will ensure the inspection of the company's property, assess the damage and loss and determine the amount of the indemnity.
- It is worth noting that the repair of the damaged object or the destruction of damaged items is possible only after a representative of the insurance company has inspected the damaged/destroyed property.
- BTA will make a decision on the payment of the insurance indemnity within the shortest possible time, not exceeding 30 calendar days from the date of receipt of all necessary documents about the event.