Frequently asked questions
- Should an accident occur, we advise that you do everything possible to avoid further losses. If a person is injured in an accident, aid the victim as soon as possible or call an ambulance.
- If there are no injured persons during the accident, but the vehicles are damaged, the accident participants must fill in the accident declaration. In the event that the circumstances of the accident cannot be agreed with the driver of the damaged vehicle, we recommend that you call the police.
- Within 3 working days, report the event to BTA by phone or by filling in the form on our website and submit the necessary documents: car registration and driver's licenses, a completed accident declaration or a certificate issued by the police.
- Upon receipt of all the necessary documents, BTA will inform you about the decision made on the insurance indemnity and/or offer a car repair service where you can perform vehicle repair work. In case you do not want to repair the vehicle, the insurance indemnity can be paid by transferring the amount of the indemnity to the bank account specified by you.
Contact us whatever happens
Fill the form online or call +370 5 2600 600
We always inform our clients about the status of their claims. When the status has changed, or there is a need for additional informations, or the indemnity is calculated, we will inform you by e-mail or phone. You can also see the status at the self-service portal.
We have a broad network of car repair partners all over Lithuania. We are constantly monitoring their service quality and improving the service conditions for our clients.
You can find the closest to your home or work repair shop here.
- In case of the event, submit your claim by filling the form online and add all necessary documents: traffic event declaration, police report (if necessary), photos of the damage.
- We will inform you about the decision regarding the indemnity and offer the repair shops to make the repair works.
- If you decide to take over the repair works, the indemnity will be paid to your bank account.
- After closing the case we will ask you for a feedback about the quality of our service. Your opinion is very important for us.