Compulsory construction works and civil liability insurance
Protection throughout the construction period
Protection during construction, renovation or demolition
For all types of structures
Get in touch
Fill in the application and we will contact you on the desired topic.
Fields with an asterisk are required.
Frequently asked questions
You can conclude an insurance contract:
- by calling the customer information phone (8 5) 2600 600;
- by filling in the form on the website and receiving feedback from the BTA consultant;
- upon arrival at the nearest BTA representative office;
- by contacting BTA partners - brokers or intermediaries.
Compulsory construction and civil liability insurance is insurance against all risks, except for non-insured events listed in the insurance rules. We insure against such risks as:
- natural disasters;
- intentional activities of third parties;
- damage due to improper work;
- damage caused to third parties.
- In the event of accidental damage to property, one should notify the responsible state institution by phone 112 - the Police, Fire and Rescue Service - about the performance of rescue work, determination of the circumstances and causes of the accident.
- Please take all necessary steps to rescue the property and prevent additional or greater losses.
- It is also necessary to notify BTA about the event as soon as possible, but no later than within 3 days, submit all the necessary documents and fill in the application for insurance indemnity. Upon receipt of the notification of the accident, the BTA specialist will ensure the inspection of the property, assess the damage and loss, and determine the amount of the indemnity.
- It is worth noting that the repair of the damaged object or the destruction of damaged items is possible only after a representative of the insurance company has inspected the damaged/destroyed property.
- BTA will make a decision on the payment of the insurance indemnity within the shortest possible time, not exceeding 30 calendar days from the date of receipt of all necessary documents about the event.