Carriers' civil liability insurance (CMR)
Damage to or loss of cargo
Damage to third parties by the cargo carried
Additional financial losses
Get in touch
Fill in the application and we will contact you on the desired topic.
Fields with an asterisk are required.
Frequently asked questions
Carriers' civil liability insurance (CMR) is a genuine guarantee that losses incurred by the customer through the fault of the carrier will be reimbursed. In accordance with the CMR Convention, we propose to insure the carrier's civil liability for:
- damage or loss of cargo;
- due to additional financial losses;
- property damage caused to third parties by the transported cargo;
- costs that may be incurred in order to prevent imminent injury and to reduce its losses.
The insurance is valid for transportation in the territory of the Republic of Lithuania and on international routes.
Choose the most convenient way to conclude an insurance contract:
- write us an inquiry on the website and we will contact you;
- call us at (8 5) 2600 600;
- come to the nearest BTA representative office;
- contact BTA partners - brokers or intermediaries.
Contact us for anything. Fill out the event notification form, call for a consultation, write a message on the website or email and we will come to help you.