Additional information and damage documents
- Before using health insurance, we recommend that you read the terms and conditions of your health insurance. A BTA insurance card and an identity document is obligatory to present to health care institutions and pharmacies, which are our partners. Part of the cost, which is provided as a non-reimbursable part and cannot be reimbursed from all medical services / free limit program, will have to be paid by the insured himself/herself.
- In all healthcare facilities and pharmacies that are not our partners, you will have to pay the costs yourself and apply to us for an indemnity within 30 calendar days at the latest.
- You can apply for the indemnity by filling in the application on our website and submitting the necessary documents.
- Download the app "BTA LIetuva", at GooglePlay, AppStore, App Gallery, activate Your Health insurance card and submit your claim quickly and easily.
Contact us whatever happens
Fill the form online, in mobile app, or call +370 5 2600 600
We always inform our clients about the status of their claims. When the status has changed, or there is a need for additional information, or the indemnity is calculated, we will inform you by e-mail or phone.
You can also see the status at the self-service portal and in mobile app.
- In case of an event, please inform us bi filling the form online or in mobile app and provide us all necessary documents: medical reports, invoices etc.
- We will calculate the indemnity according to Your health insurance programme.
- Indemnity will be transfered to Your bank account.
- After the case is closed we will ask You for a feedback about the quality of our sevice. Your opinion is very important for us.