Property insurance in just a few minutes
Always faster, easier and cheaper
Wide selection of risks for both the house and the apartment
8 out of 10 customers who have suffered damage recommend BTA
Frequently asked questions
- In the event of an accident that has damaged or destroyed property, one must immediately notify the responsible state institution by phone 112 - the Police, Fire and Rescue Service - about the performance of rescue work, determination of the circumstances and causes of the accident.
- It is equally important to take all necessary steps to rescue the property and prevent additional or greater losses.
- One must notify BTA about the event as soon as possible, no later than within 3 working days, submit all the necessary documents and fill in the application for insurance indemnity Upon receipt of the notification of the disaster, a BTA specialist will inspect your property, assess the damage and loss, and determine the amount of the indemnity.
- One should indeed note that the repair of the damaged object or the destruction of damaged items is possible only after a representative of the insurance company has inspected the damaged/destroyed property.
- BTA will make a decision on the payment of the insurance indemnity within the shortest possible time, not exceeding 30 calendar days from the date of receipt of all necessary documents about the event.
- The indemnity is paid to the bank account indicated by the applicant, or transferred directly to the account of the construction/household service company that carried out the repair work.
Property insurance is valid at the address of the object specified in the insurance policy. Depending on the home property insurance option chosen, the insurance coverage can be extended beyond the place of insurance, i.e. in the European Union, Norway or even Switzerland.
It is worth consulting with BTA insurance specialists, and you will be offered the insurance option that best suits your needs.
Get in touch
Fill in the application and we will contact you on the desired topic.
Fields with an asterisk are required.